Allstaff Payroll has an online application process that makes onboarding simple and efficient.
- First, make sure your new employees have a photo ID and Social Security Card or Birth Certificate.
- Complete all fields on the one-page Employee Information form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will send the new hire a link to an electronic application by text and email. They can complete the application on their cell phone or computer.
- Hiring managers should let the new employee know to watch for an email and text from Allstaff New Hire Paperwork, email@example.com.
- Managers will also receive a live copy of the email application link.
- When the application is complete, the employer is notified, and we will set up the payroll file for new employee.
Employee Onboarding Forms
Workers’ Compensation Insurance helps protect businesses and their employees from financial loss when an employee is hurt on the job or gets sick from a work-related cause.
When an employee has an injury, please read “What to Do When an Employee Gets Hurt”, contact the appropriate medical care provider, give the employee/medical provider the “Letter of Insurance” and complete the “What to Ask When an Employee Gets Hurt” and “First Report of Injury or Illness”. All Employees injured on the job are required to have a 5-panel drug screening within 48 hours of the accident which is stated on the Letter of Insurance.
After treatment, please send the hospital statements, drug screening, and any supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prompt reporting of injuries and illnesses can lead to better health outcomes and lower costs for worker’s compensation claims. When an employee experiences an injury or illness arising out of and in the course of his or her work duties, it is important for procedures to be strictly followed in order to ensure the employee receives prompt medical attention. Immediate notice of the injury or illness allows for an investigation of the claim to begin and a timely determination to be made concerning compensability, causation, and prevention.
Employee Other Forms
Employer Web Resources
Safety Training Resources
While safety programs are not a 100% guarantee that a business won’t sustain an accident in the workplace. Multiple studies show that companies with safety programs outperform other companies in similar industries with regard to claims frequency and claim severity.